Team Believers IAS is here with you to support with your UPSC Preparation.
The following Terms and Conditions are in accordance with the rules to be bound by the users of Believes IAS Academy Website: https://believersias.com/registration/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use https://believersias.com/registration/ if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Yours” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the institute.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provisions of the Institute’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Republic of India. Any use of the above terminology or others words in the singular, plural, capitalization and or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Believers IAS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on https://believersias.com/registration/. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://believersias.com/registration/ for your own personal use subjected set in these terms and conditions.
Republish material from https://believersias.com/registration/
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://believersias.com/registration/
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://believersias.com/registration/
Redistribute content from https://believersias.com/registration/
This self-accepted Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive.
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- All courses have different starting dates and different fees and all information is stated on our website and application.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes, etc provided to them, to a third party. If any student finds out about sharing the ID and password with other students, then his/her classes will be blocked.
- Your use of our products and services provided herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Pen drive or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Pen drive and/or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Pen drive and/or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Pen drive and/or our products.
- You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Pen drive and/or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Believers IAS Academy.
- We may also contact the user through SMS, email, and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, Believers IAS Academy is nonliable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with the Do Not Call (DNC) database.
DISCIPLINE for Students:
- Do not carry any valuables to the study centre and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are in the study centre premises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of Believers IAS Academy from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
- Not to involve in damaging or defacing the study centre’s Property, Equipment and Facilities available at the study centre.
- Students are expected to behave responsibly and help Believers IAS Academy for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment available at the study centre.
- The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans in the Intimidator language while they are present at the study centre.
- Students should keep their mobile phone in silent mode. Staff members of Believers IAS Academy are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
- The institute may levy a suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of guidelines.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
- While Believers IAS Academy is aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at Believers IAS Academy does not assure high marks.
- Merely joining at Believers IAS Academy does not assure high marks.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
- Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by Believers IAS Academy or changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated through the Telegram channel: https://t.me/believersias
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/through the Believers IAS Academy website.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.